Showing all 4 results
Codeine is a pain medication that contains opioid substances. It is a potent drug and only available through a prescription in the United States. It helps treat mild to moderately severe pain in adults.
Narcotic medications like Codeine can be habit-forming over prolonged use. Many people also abuse this medicine by taking more than the required quantity without consulting a doctor. Because of the possibility of misuse and addiction causing tendencies, this medicine is a controlled substance in the United States under the schedule II of the controlled substances act.
People wanting to buy Codeine online from their local pharmacy require a doctor’s prescription, as it is dangerous to use without guidance from a medical professional.
Codeine works best to relieve mild to moderately severe pain. Doctors only recommend this drug for adults as children below the age of 18 can face more harmful effects than the benefit they might gain from this medicine.
It can also help reduce coughing when used in combination with other medications. It suppresses coughing by decreasing the activity in the part of the mind responsible for causing coughing.
Codeine blocks the pain signals from reaching the brain by affecting the brain chemicals responsible for carrying messages between neurons. Because of how it alters the brain’s functioning, doctors typically recommend not using it for extended periods.
You can find the dosage information in the medicine guide accompanying the drug if you order Codeine online. Certain factors like patient’s age, body weight, other medical issues, and other medications they are using can also affect the functioning and dosage of this drug.
Try consulting a doctor to know about the best dosage and the possible risk of experiencing the adverse effects before starting the treatment with it.
The standard Codeine dosage is as follows:
- The initial dose is between 15mg and 60mg.
- Take it orally at 4 hours intervals or as needed.
- Increase the dosage gradually to achieve the best results.
- Don’t use more than 360mg of the drug in 24 hours.
People might find it easier to buy Codeine online without prescription and start using it. But, if you suffer from pain and want to get the maximum benefits of this medicine, you should know about what can keep you from achieving it. Take a look at the following precautions to minimize your chances of experiencing Codeine’s side effects.
- Avoid using it for more than the recommended period and higher than the prescribed quantity to minimize the possibility of developing an opioid addiction.
- Try not to mix it with other over the counter or prescription medications, as that might change how it works on your body.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol and marijuana while using it, as these substances can worsen this medicine’s side effects.
- Avoid using it if you have a breathing problem like severe asthma because the opioids can cause breathing to dangerously slow down, which might prove fatal in some instances.
- Other medical conditions can also affect this medication’s working, so try consulting a doctor before using it if you have any psychological or physical health issues.
- Using it during pregnancy can make the child dependent on this medicine, causing life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn kid.
- Also, avoid breastfeeding if you are using this medicine.
Anyone can purchase Codeine online without much hassle, and it is an FDA approved medication, which makes it safe to use. However, it is a potent drug that might, in some cases, cause a few adverse effects. Usually, these undesirable symptoms are mild and only last for a couple of days to weeks, but people might get some severe side effects of this medicine in rare instances.
Common side effects
Severe side effects
- Noisy breathing
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulse
- Loss of appetite
- Shallow breathing
- Sleep apnea
- Urination problems
- Muscle stiffness
- Loss of coordination
The severe symptoms require immediate medical attention, call 911 right away if you experience this drug’s extreme side effect.