Showing all 8 results
Oxycodone is the generic version of the opioid pain medication that helps treat moderate to severe pain. Also known by the name of narcotics, this drug is available via prescription in the United States. It works by altering the brain’s functioning to produce the desired results.
Oxycodone falls under the category of opioid medications, which are notorious for making people dependent. Many people abuse this medicine by taking an excessive amount to get the “high” from the opioid substance. Prolonged use and misuse of this drug can lead to addiction or a fatal overdose.
This medicine is a controlled substance under schedule II of the Controlled Substances Act, which means you will require a prescription if you are willing to buy Oxycodone online or at the local drug store.
This medicine helps with the feeling of moderate to severe pain in adults. The immediate-release formula of this drug is vital in providing instant relief from the pain. It usually starts working within 30 minutes after you consume it.
Oxycodone interacts with the brain chemicals and makes it so that your brain becomes unable to process the pain signals that your body sends. This medicine blocks the pain signals from reaching the mind and tricks you into believing that you are not experiencing any discomfort.
Though it is efficient in reducing the pain sensation, the way it alters the brain’s functions can make you dependent on it over prolonged use. So, try to stick to the doctor’s prescription while using it. If you order Oxycodone online, don’t use it for more than a few weeks without consulting a doctor to avoid the risk of building an addiction.
Doctors prescribe the most effective dose based on the complete analysis of the patient’s condition and keeping in mind their age, type, and severity of pain, other underlying medical issues, etc. It is necessary to follow their recommendation to minimize your risk of getting this medicine’s adverse effects.
The standard Oxycodone dosage is as follows:
- Start with 5mg of the drug.
- Take it at 4-6 hours intervals.
- Doctors increase the dose to reach upto 15mg after observing its effects on the body.
Taking some simple precautions can save you from tremendous discomfort while using this medicine. Whether you buy Oxycodone online or at your local pharmacy, you should follow the doctor’s guidelines to prevent its harmful results.
- Avoid taking more than the prescribed quantity, as it can cause a fatal overdose.
- Avoid using it more than the recommended duration because overuse can result in the building of addiction.
- When ending the treatment, don’t abruptly stop consuming it. Ask the doctor to lower the quantity to avoid severe withdrawal effects gradually.
- People with breathing problems such as asthma, should not use it without a doctor’s recommendation. Opioids tend to worsen breathing issues and can cause life-threatening situations.
- Other physical and psychological conditions can also adversely impact how your body reacts to this medicine. Try consulting a healthcare professional before using it if you have any medical issues.
- It might also make you sleepy, so don’t drive or undertake any activity that requires proper attention under this medicine’s influence.
- Substances like alcohol and marijuana can make its side effects worse, so stay away from such intoxicating things while using it.
- It can cause severe withdrawal symptoms in newborns of the mothers who take it during pregnancy.
- It can also pass into breastmilk and cause health issues in the nursing infant.
- Keep it out of the reach of people under 18.
Oxycodone side effects can occur while you use it. The symptoms usually are mild and don’t require any medical treatment. However, the severe symptoms of this drug can be dangerous to the health or even life-threatening. People who order Oxycodone online without prescription are at a higher risk of facing this medicine’s severe side effects.
Make sure to call 911 and stop using this drug if you encounter any of its intense symptoms.
Common side effects
- Severe itching
- Lack of energy
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects
- Low blood pressure
- Slowed breathing
- Sleep apnea
- Increased blood pressure
- Muscle aches
- Increased heart rate
- Dilated pupils
- Stomach cramps