Showing all 5 results
Tramadol is an opioid-like pain reliever that helps treat moderate to severe pain. This medicine is only suitable for adults. This medicine is available in both the immediate-release and extended-release formula and works similar to opioids. This drug alters the brain’s functioning to achieve its desired effects.
This drug’s feel-good effect makes people want to return for more, resulting in physical or psychological dependence. Some people also misuse this drug by taking more than the required amount. Due to the possibility of abuse and addiction, the DEA classified it as a controlled medication under the Controlled Substance Act. So, you will require a doctor’s prescription to buy Tramadol online or offline.
Tramadol’s primary use is to treat moderate and severe pain. Doctors often prescribe it as a part of the combination therapy, which means a person has to take it with other medications and do specific physical exercise to manage their pain.
The immediate-release version starts to release its medicine as soon as you consume it and peaks in about 2-4 hours. The extended-release formula works by slowly releasing its components and stay in the system for a more extended period to provide lasting pain relief.
Like opioids, it binds to particular receptors in the brain and decreases the brain’s flow of pain signals. Due to its opioid-like properties, some also abuse it to get a “high.” It is necessary to consult a healthcare professional about using it safely before you order Tramadol online.
A doctor can prescribe a varying amount of this drug to different people depending on the following factors:
- Their age
- Type of pain
- The severity of pain
- Other medical problem they have
- How their body responds to the medication
Try not to alter the dosage, as doing so might result in severe life-threatening adverse effects. Also, remember that it is not suitable for children, so don’t give them this medicine without consulting a doctor.
The typical Tramadol dosage is as per the following:
- Start with 50mg.
- Increase the dose at three days interval to reach 200mg per day.
- Don’t consume more than 400mg in a single day.
- The initial dose is 100mg once per day.
- The doctor may increase or decrease the quantity based on how your body reacts to the drug.
- The maximum daily amount is 300mg per day.
Go through the following points if you plan to buy Tramadol online to treat your pain. It’s a list of what you should and should not do to minimize the risk of facing this drug’s adverse effects.
- It medicine is not suitable for long term use, so people with chronic pain like arthritis should ask their doctor for an alternative.
- It loses its efficacy if used for prolonged periods, limit the use as per your doctor’s instructions.
- It can make you feel sleepy, so avoid undertaking activities like driving or other tasks that require proper attention to prevent accidents.
- Mixing it with alcohol might produce severe side effects that require immediate medical attention.
- Several physical and mental health conditions can interfere with its functioning and change how it affects your body. Don’t use it without consulting a doctor if you have any medical problems.
- Older people might get this drug’s side effects more frequently than younger people. Ensure to control their dose to avoid this problem.
- Avoid this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding because it can pass into an infant or unborn child and severely harm their health.
- It can also cause complications during surgery, so avoid using it if you are to undergo surgery.
This medicine can cause some undesirable effects on its users. Try to look for these adverse effects, and if they occur, inform your doctor. Usually, you will not get any severe symptoms, and the milder signs of discomfort typically vanish without any treatment. People who order Tramadol online without consulting a doctor should remain extra vigilant because taking more than the required amount of this drug is a significant reason for its side effects.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
- Lack of energy
Severe side effects
- Fast heart rate
- High blood pressure
- Slowed breathing
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty sleeping
- Long-lasting fatigue